Welcome to the 1st International Conference on Mobile Law. This conference is being held in New Delhi, India from 1-2 March, 2012.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- The International Conference on Mobile Law is the 1st International Conference that is being organized and dedicated to the various aspects pertaining to mobile law.
- The conference would hope to unravel and discover various legal, regulatory and policy challenges impacting the mobile ecosystem as well as usage and adoption of mobiles and communication devices.
- The said conference would further aim to collate various perspectives from different stakeholders who are all contributing towards the further growth, strengthening and maturity of the mobile environment and the digital ecosystem.
- The conference shall aim to unravel some emerging legal and policy challenges that have been raised with the usage of the mobile devices.
- The conference would also provide an opportunity for the invitees to listen to some of the distinguished thought leaders in the area of mobile environment and their perspectives on how industry practices and consumer behaviours are beginning to throw up complex challenges which need to be duly addressed by law.
- The conference is by invitation only and would be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the international and national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and the Alive Web.
- These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
- The said event is likely to be extensively covered by print, electronic and online media.
- The conference will focus on the emerging trends in the mobile ecosystem that are likely to have regulatory, legal and policy impact in the times to come. The conference would also further aim to look at the issues which need to be kept in mind by Governments and Legislatures in order to further ensure the growth of the mobile revolution.